position : Skilled Labourer
Location : Sydney NSW
Description : GPM Constructions requires a Skilled Labourer to join the team on their current projects, around Sydney.
GPM Constructions, a well established and highly respected Residential and Marine Construction Company, has been in operation since 2000, with past and current projects spanning NSW and Victoria. Experiencing continual growth with preparation for future projects, GPM Constructions requires a Skilled Labourer to join the team on their current projects, around Sydney.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and attributes;
- Current valid C Class licence (Confidence to drive a light truck)
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Skilled Labourer
- Strong work ethics, workmanship and quality focus
- Good coordination with a keen and positive attitude
- Reliability and punctuality
At GPM Constructions we are serious about developing our staff to ensure they have a great, long lasting career within the company. You'll be joining an energetic, supportive and friendly team who are defined by their focus, willingness to take on challenges and performance at their best.
POSITION : PLANT OPERATOR / GENERAL HAND
Location : Sydney NSW
Description : GPM Constructions requires a Plant Operator to join the team on their current projects.
GPM Construction Pty Ltd is a leading Marine and Civil Construction Company based in Roseville, with current projects in NSW and Victoria.
Due to continued growth, we have a full time permanent position available for a skilled, experienced operator who is self-motivated and reliable, with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic who is willing to help in ALL aspects of the job.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Drilling and Piling
- Operation and maintenance of excavators
- Operation and maintenance of cranes
- Organising and supervision of onsite staff and contractors
- Able to work independently, or as part of a team
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be willing to assist in ALL aspects of the job
- Quality Control
- Keeping Onsite records and Site Diaries
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' excavator operator experience
- Willing to Work away from home
- Own transport – MUST Have a UTE
- Current motor vehicle Licence
- Excavator Licence
- Crane Licence (Bonus)
- Boat Licence (Bonus)
- Own tools
- White Card
- Smart Phone
At GPM Constructions, we are serious about developing our staff to ensure they have a great, long term career with the company. You will be joining an energetic, supportive and friendly team who are defined by their focus, willingness to take on challenges and perform at their best. We take pride in our service, and ensure our clients receive high quality workmanship.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume detailing your experience and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org